A Recipe for Success: Experience Personalisation
Combine Europe’s leading retailers and brands with the best personalisation experts in the industry, add in a splash of brilliance with the legendary Experience Economy author, and dust with a sprinkling of snow. Bake for 24 hours in a first-class quintessentially English Hotel. The resulting banquet manifested in the RichRelevance Experience Personalisation Summit.
It was a memorable event with our guests experiencing many things including karaoke, riding an imaginary broomstick and jamming with an air guitar, plus each guest left with a personal caricature.
Fun aside, we were also there to learn and here are my top 12 takeaways from the RichRelevance Experience Personalisation Summit:
- We are living in the experience economy where, given the accelerating commoditisation of products and services, creating memorable experiences is quickly becoming the new value driver for retailers and brands.
- Experiences are not just about convenience and saving time, it’s about time well spent.
- Personalisation is fundamental to delivering on experiences for retailers and brands in particular the need for consistency of personalisation across the customer lifecycle.
- RichRelevance Experience Personalisation fills the widening Experience Gap for individual experiences being created between segment-focused Marketing and order and fulfilment-oriented Commerce clouds.
- Chris from Pets at Home is a dog AND cat lover dispelling the myth you have to be one or the other!
- 75% of consumers are happy to share data for a better experience.
- The RichRelevance Data Science Workbench™ is the first platform providing personalisation data science lifecycle management.
- Key tenets of Personalisation AI are multi-context, full spectrum, extensible, transparent and brand control.
- There is a continued need to balance self-driving Personalisation AI with branding and merchandising controls.
- Gaining a real-time view of site activity is a key enabler for retailers to ACT on data.
- RichRelevance can support brands and retailers with GDPR compliance through helping with the need for increasing customer transparency.
- RichRelevance customers are the best!
I’d say that’s 24 hours of time well spent!
Thanks to all our customers who attended and made it such a memorable event. See you all next year.