India’s largest conglomerate
With 2000+ stores leverages Customer Data Platform for growth marketing.
- 80 million
- 200 million communications per month
- 04% growth in avg customer spend
- 19% more business from loyal customer
ABOUT THE CLIENT: The retail group is a household name in the Indian sub-continent, with presence in 400 cities and towns, and daily shopper traffic of 2 million. They serve vast variety of customer needs through their supermarkets, hypermarkets, departmental stores, fashion, home décor, consumer durables, convenience stores and neighborhood store formats. They run 7 loyalty programs, have recently ventured into e-commerce. They have also launched a mobile wallet which is seeing great success with customers across formats.
- Complexity and scale of operations resulted in siloed and disconnected systems – 48 systems with customer and loyalty data at last count
- Broken customer view – rampant problems with duplicate and incomplete records, no control over customer profiles
- Missed opportunities by business – bottlenecks with cross-sell, creating customer segments, communicating with customers contextually